Machine Learning Research Internship
- We are looking for a Machine Learning Research Intern to join our research team in London. We prefer 6 month internships, but we are open to other options.
Area of Responsibilities
Research & Development
- As a Machine Learning Research Intern, you will work with other members of nERD, researchers, data scientists and engineers. A typical week could involve a mix of focus time, learning new relevant machine learning and software engineering tools, training and evaluating new machine learning models, code-pairing with other members of nERD, and/or partnering with engineers to work out how to bring a research solution to production. In research, we use recurring meetings to sync our work, but we do not do daily standups. We use Slack, Github, Notion and Google Meet as collaboration tools.
- Studying towards a research degree in machine learning or a related subject.
- Have experience in Python and associated data science libraries (numpy, pandas, scipy).
- Have experience in building machine learning models with pytorch, tensorflow or jax.
- [Optional] have a publication record in top-tier machine learning journals and conferences.