Kantar Worldpanel Market Research Undergraduate Opportunity – Placement Year
Kick start your career at an accredited Great Places to Work company and one that placed in the best 45 small to medium-sized placement schemes for 2023/2024 with RateMyPlacement.
Be part of a placement programme where you will be celebrated for who you are, your unique point of view and the personality you bring to our business.
For 2023, we’re looking for top-class undergraduate students who are enthusiastic, inquisitive and strong team players to join our business for a 12-month placement as the 3rd year of your University degree course.
Begin your journey by applying for our placement programme and join us in early July 2023.
Area of Responsibilities
- Gain exposure to the £100+ billion UK grocery market and grow first hand your FMCG industry knowledge.
- Develop your analytical ability to build client solutions using our market leading panel data.
- Build your FMCG network through meeting new contacts, building a strong relationship with them to understand and answer their key business questions.
- Join an ambitious and growing company getting to know your team and colleagues across our business to deliver fantastic work along the way.
- Learning to use our industry leading tools and solutions to analyse data and develop insight that communicate our point of view and advice.
- Be on course to achieve a 2:2 or above degree
- Be a current student on a first degree course with an option to do a 'year in industry' (2nd year on a 3-year course or 3rd year on a 4-year course)
- 280 UCAS points
- At least a Grade B (or equivalent) for Maths and English at GCSE
- An engaging communication style with a genuine curiosity and enthusiasm for understanding the markets that our clients operate in
- A desire to share ideas with your team and contribute to the overall team objectives
- An interest in data and numbers
- A fascination for consumers, how they behave and the choices they make