IT - Internship
TPT Retirement Solutions
🚀 Placement Program
Apply by Mar 26
- Are you looking for your first step on your career that will take full advantage of your Computer Science degree? We’re looking for IT Intern to join us on a One year in industry internship– could that be you?’
Area of Responsibilities
- You will provide operational support to the service desk as well as being involved in projects with the Development Operations Team. Whether that’s answering queries, resolving technical problems or playing a role in deploying new products and technologies, you’ll be helping to keep our business running.
- PC hardware
- Windows 10,
- Outlook, MS Work, Excel etc
- Even better if you have Active Directory Vm Ware and data base knowledge – but they’re a good to have not essential for this role.
- You should have strong written and verbal communications skills – you’ll be talking to lots of people about their IT queries! So any experience in customer service is a bonus.
- Managing your own workload, you’ll need good time management, organisational and co-ordination skills to prioritise your work to meet deadlines.
- Contract length: 12 months
- Start date: June/July – we’ll agree with you the best date to suit you and TPT
- Working week: 35 hours (Mon- Fri)
- Time off: 24 days annual leave
- Location: Leeds City Centre
- Hybrid working: Our standard hybrid working pattern is two days in the office, three days from home