IT Audit Intern
🚀 Placement Program
This is a very rare opportunity to join a dynamic IT audit team, providing objective assurance on ABK’s organisation’s risk management, governance and internal control processes.
This role will give an intern a platform to develop practical IT Auditing knowledge and skills.
We expect hard work and passion from the successful candidate and commit ourselves to giving you real duties and training/mentoring with a goal to springboard you into a career in IT Audit.
Area of Responsibilities
Banking & Finance
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Test IT controls for Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance across the group
- Assist in risk-based planning for IT and finance-integrated audits
- Support end-to-end IT audits of cybersecurity, privacy, applications, underlying infrastructure, and other technologies supporting business processes
- Develop data analytics knowledge and intelligently applying this to develop RPA, continuous monitoring, and operational audits across the group
- Work with the business and technology stakeholders to provide assurance on key projects and critical change activities
- Work with process owners to develop solutions to issues and provide guidance on areas of change within the business
- Develop IT security and audit knowledge through on-the-job experience and training
- Build a good working knowledge of the gaming industry, especially across ABKs divisions/businesses, from mobile platforms to AAA publishing
- Should hold or study towards a university degree of at least 2:1 or equivalent
- A familiarity with the basics of IT infrastructure and security
- A passion to develop knowledge of IT security, compliance and risk
- Operating in a fast-changing environment and industry; you should be keen to constantly learn and have an analytical view of the business
- The successful candidate will work across the group, being exposed to multiple businesses, departments and teams. As such they should be confident at presenting and communicating to new audiences
- Able to self-motivate, prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills and natural curiosity