International Ops Internship - Edinburgh
We are looking for university students who are seeking genuine work experience, vocational placement or an internship located in our Depot in Edinburgh.
As an Indie Campers International Operations Intern, you’ll be representing our brand in person, providing our guests with world-class customer service when they start and finish road trips of a lifetime. Do you enjoy challenges, meeting new people and fast-paced environments? If so, this position might be your next step!
Area of Responsibilities
Business, Operations & Strategy
- Client relationship management: Greet our customers, handle incoming reservations, register guests, process payments, explain the vehicle & functionalities, as well as terms & conditions, taking care of campervan check-ins and check-outs.
- Quality Control: Maintain our campervans in top condition, verify and prepare them, identify possible maintenance or repairing needs.
- Operations handling: Align the reservations with the available campervans, coordinate vehicle return from vendors or additional parkings.
- Stock management: Monitor stock, register consumption and identify needs.
- You are a student in Hospitality, Tourism, International Studies, Business Administration, or a related field looking for an internship (mandatory to be enrolled in a university);
- You are fluent in English, have a work permit and a valid driver's licence (mandatory);
- You are available for a full-time (40 hours) or for a part-time (20h or more) internship;
- You like international environments and meeting new cultures;
- You have a natural talent for connecting with people and have a strong customer service orientation;
- You are a problem solver who thrives on creating solutions and is not afraid to get their hands dirty.