Intern PR & Communications EMEA (Duration
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
- The Intern will support the day-to-day implementation and delivery of PR & Communications initiatives to raise awareness and consideration of Wyndham Hotels & Resorts and our family of brands within Europe, the Middle East, Eurasia and Africa (EMEA).
Area of Responsibilities
1. Work as part of a 3-person team, under the commercial function, to increase brand awareness of the Wyndham brand across Europe, Middle East, Eurasia and Africa, reporting directly to the Head of PR & Communications EMEA
2. Support on internal communications including virtual town halls, corporate podcast, and hotel-facing newsletters
3. Support on B2B and B2C campaigns including press releases, interview opportunities, press events, influencer engagement and media outreach
4. Compile media lists, build relationships with key pan-European media and manage monthly coverage reports
5. Support in liaising with four PR agencies across UK, Germany, Turkey, Middle East and India
6. Internship Group Project: all Interns will be involved in a business-critical project during their internship
7. Support the employee engagement committee in organising activities/ initiatives under 3 pillars: People, Community and Sustainability
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or Hospitality Management (or studying towards) is required; MBA (or studying towards) is preferred.
• Previous experience in a hospitality environment or in PR & Communications, Marketing or Event planning, either as a previous internship or as holiday work experience
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, specifically of Excel and PowerPoint, is required.
• Fluency in written and spoken English is essential. Other language skills are an advantage.
• MS Office Suite and Database Management would be helpful.
• Project management and organisational skills are important.
- £21,000 gross per annum, prorated for the duration of the internship
- 25 days of holidays per annum (accrued basis)