Intern International Treasury EMEA
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
🚀 Placement Program
- The Intern International Treasury will be part of the three-person International Treasury team based in London which itself is part of the Global WHR Treasury team.
Area of Responsibilities
Banking & Finance
- Responding to the requests of In-House-Bank (IHB) and netting participants
- Preliminary reports for monthly netting cycle
- Intercompany loan administration
- Provision of information for month end accounting purposes
- Maintenance of the Treasury Management system’s participant information
- Daily cash positioning
- Assisting in projects to improve the Treasury infra-structure
- Fielding queries from the WHR international divisions
- University Graduate degree (or studying towards) in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business or related field
- Previous experience within a finance role either as a previous internship or as holiday work experience
- Knowledge of banking software such as Barclays.net, JPM Access and Bank of America CashPro as well as Treasury Management Systems such as Kyriba would be helpful.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral), good numeracy skills, good cultural awareness given the global spread of colleagues and counter-parties; knowledge of another European language is desirable.
- Ability to apply learning from degree course to identify risk (re: foreign exchange) and interpret forecasts for liquidity management
- £21,000 gross per annum, prorated for the duration of the internship
- 25 days of holidays per annum (accrued basis)