Intern Global Sales EMEA
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
- The Intern Global Sales EMEA will be part of the Global Sales Operations (GSO) team and with a variety of administrative duties and projects. Additional responsibilities will include collecting and analyzing weekly/ monthly/ quarterly room night and revenue reports and working individually or alongside other interns from other corporate departments on business-critical projects.
Area of Responsibilities
1. Sales Support:
o Manage weekly and monthly regular tasks, including communications towards internal and external parties
o Process department invoices, stationary orders, distribution requests
o Manage client requests across various segments, assisting with leads and reporting as required
o Handle the administrative aspect of the Airline segment
o Provide administrative support to the GSO team on tradeshows and events
o Appropriate ad hoc tasks as required by the business
Sales Systems & Communication:
o Utilize internal and external sales systems and tools such as Salesforce Lightning, TravelClick, Cvent Transient, UpMail, and more
o Effectively manage data storage in SharePoint
o Work with the Global Sales Operations Manager EMEA and the Marketing EMEA team on the creation or update of marketing initiatives, collateral and sales content including monthly newsletters
o Monitor and manage the team wide shared mailbox
2. Provide administrative support for Airlines RFPs as needed
3. Respond to and manage Wyndham website “Leads”
4. Work with the GSO team, hotels and clients to attain weekly/ monthly/ quarterly room night and revenue reports delivered as a result of GSO activities through “Non WHR” systems
5. Support segment projects and initiatives
6. Internship Group Project: all Interns will be involved in a business-critical project during their internship
7. Support the employee engagement committee in organising activities/ initiatives under 3 pillars: People, Community and Sustainability
• Hospitality Management bachelor’s degree or above (or studying towards)
• Previous experience in a hospitality environment either in a previous internship or as a minimum, holiday work experience
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, specifically of Excel and PowerPoint, is required.
• Fluency in written and spoken English is essential. Other language skills are an advantage.
• MS Office Suite and Database Management would be helpful.
• Project management skills and high affinity towards data and technology would be helpful.
• £21,000 gross per annum, prorated for the duration of the internship
• 25 days of holidays per annum (accrued basis)