Intern Commercial Planning EMEA
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
- The Intern will support and lead day-to-day implementation and delivery of Commercial Planning initiatives to support key commercial functions related to sales, marketing, distribution and revenue management to maximise performance of Wyndham Hotels & Resorts and our family of brands within Europe, the Middle East, Eurasia and Africa (EMEA). This is a great opportunity to work across all commercial teams and gain experience of each function.
Area of Responsibilities
1. Support the Commercial Planning team with the delivery of core initiatives, designed to drive system contribution for our hotels, brand consistency and awareness in the EMEA division including implementation of a new Business Intelligence Tool across hotels in EMEA
2. Assist the Commercial Planning team on developing, drafting and sharing relevant content for business review meetings
3. Undertake market and competitor research to support and drive promotions strategy in the division
4. Support the Commercial Planning team in developing and optimising a shared content platform to support all key commercial functions and other teams
5. End to end project management of assigned projects, including regular reporting of progress and production of insightful reporting to evaluate success
6. Internship Group Project: all Interns will be involved in a business-critical project during their internship
7. Support the employee engagement committee in organising activities/ initiatives under 3 pillars: People, Community and Sustainability
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Revenue Management, Business Intelligence or Hospitality Management (or studying towards) is required.
• Previous experience in a hospitality environment within a commercial or revenue management role either as a previous internship or as holiday work experience.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required.
• Fluency in written and spoken English is essential. Other language skills are an advantage.
• Tableau, MS Office Suite and Database Management would be helpful.
• MS Office Suite and Database Management would be helpful.
• Project management and organisational skills are important.
• £21,000 gross per annum, prorated for the duration of the internship
• 25 days of holidays per annum (accrued basis)