🚀 Placement Program
- Are you an ambitious performance-driven individual looking for an exciting intern opportunity that will provide you hands-on experience in a business that is going places? We are looking for a talented individual to join our intern programme in 2023 for our Talent Acquisition team.
- This is an exciting opportunity to working in a national role that covers the UK&I and support in the coordination of a well-established Talent Acquisition Team. This is a national role, but we are ideally looking for a preferred location of London or Midlands, based out of our Cheapside, Ebury or Birmingham office.
Area of Responsibilities
People, HR & Administration
- Our award-winning intern programme will give you a unique insight into the world of work and hands-on experience of life in business. Our 12-month internship will see you supporting a national UK&I team, working on attraction projects, rolling out nationwide social media strategies to attract the best talent, providing analysis of our hiring process to be presented at board level, the opportunity to work on exciting ED&I projects, supporting the wider TA team in the selection process, supporting the head of TA with the intern programme and working closely with marketing to provide ideas for the best way to attract talent. You will join an extensive intern programme with many other interns in the same shoes as you!
- As a result you’ll be equipped with the skills you’ll need to succeed once you finish university, and many of our interns return to Hays after completing their studies to take advantage of our graduate roles.
- Determination, drive, ambition, energy, be hardworking and ambitious
- An interest in working in People & Culture
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to build rapport quickly
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Relationship focused with the confidence to build strong networks
- Collaborative in spirit with a growth mindset to develop new skills
- Resilient with an innovative approach to work
- Competitive salary plus monthly KPI bonus of up to £300
- Backing of working for a Global Company est. over 50 years
- Flexible hybrid working patterns
- Incentives and rewards
- Christmas & Summer parties
- Referral bonuses of up to £250 per individual
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Charitable Giving
- Access to virtual doctor unlimited times per year
- Employee loans to buy Tech/Rail/Tram travel
- Paid volunteering day for all employees under our Working for Your Tomorrow Initiative
- Opportunity to return to Hays following graduation with a returner bonus of £1500
- Support networks include our Black Network, Pride Network and REACH network