Quintet Private Bank
Quintet Private Bank is a leading private bank in the wealth management sector; we are committed to our clients and their families and pride ourselves on our personalised service based on a deep understanding of what clients want to achieve. Compared to others, we are small (<2,000 employees across 50 European and UK locations) with an ambition to stay true to our purpose to be the most trusted fiduciary of family wealth.
We are dedicated to building a supportive and inclusive culture. We offer a wide variety of employee benefits and invest in different ways to support personal and professional development at every stage of your career.
We are always seeking talent with different ways of viewing the world and varied experiences at all levels. So, whatever your background, we’d be pleased to receive your application.
The successful candidate will undertake an 8 week internship (or longer if in Europe) across one of the business functions.
Area of Responsibilities
• Report to a specific line manager, which will include regular meetings, objective setting and a final performance review- Analyse and interpret complex problems and find innovative solutions
• Collaborate with colleagues across the group
• Perform tasks quickly and efficiently, asking for help when needed
• Meet deadlines and aim to deliver to a high quality standard all work undertaken
• Carry out any other duty as may reasonably be required
Knowledge and Experience
- Is well used to balancing and juggling an ever-changing list of priorities, plans a demanding workload and manages time effectively
- Likes change and transformation
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills, ideally with some technical data or statistical analysis skills
- Interest in the financial sector, specifically wealth management and the work of our bank
- Proven ability to interact and communicate with all levels of an organisation in an effective manner
Attributes and Qualities
- Collaborative approach, likes to work in partnership with others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to navigate in an international environment, dealing respectfully with different cultures and background
- Resilient and driven to overcome challenges and barriers to getting to the right outcomes for the client/customer
- Team player, with the ability to deliver work independently and as part of a team
- Independent thinker with emotional intelligence
- Microsoft Office Suite
- English language and any other European languages (French, German, Belgium, Dutch) considered an advantage