This role will report into the UK&I People Director. You will have the opportunity to be involved in a wide range of projects, Employee Relations and cyclical processes, such as Performance Reviews, the Employee Engagement Survey and the Compensation Review. You will be an active member of the People Team.
You will get hands on experience around implementing solutions to improve our employee experience, from initiatives to increase diversity to designing and running workshops to develop our teams.
Enterprise is a Global Division which provides Facilities Management, Real Estate and Project services globally to customers primarily in a range of sectors, including Financial, Life Sciences & Industrial
Area of Responsibilities
- Employee Engagement Survey: Support and co-ordinate the completion of the survey & compilation of the results.
- Learning & Development: Play a key role in executing the L&D strategy. This focuses on offering learning and career development opportunities to cultivate and develop talent at all levels in Enterprise, ensuring we have the best talent in the industry.
- Talent Management: You will work with the UK&I People Director to create a clear view of talent across UK&I, with effective processes to help managers develop talent and manage performance.
- Compensation Review: You will play an active role in the compensation review, learning how the process works & developing your data analytics skills.
- Communications: The Intern will be actively involved in supporting & preparing People Comms - by hands on involvement in designing and planning global communications, such as newsletters and quarterly updates.
- The Intern will spend time with the subject matter experts of the People Team to build an understanding of what we do and how we do it.
- As part of the placement, the Intern will gain People Function experience and fully understand the key areas and objectives of the People Function.
- Understanding the monthly drumbeat of the business (meeting cadence, month end etc)
- Be actively involved in team and management meetings
- Understand and participate in days to day activities (such as Divisional People Reporting)
- Understand CBRE People policies, systems and processes
- Any other ad-hoc duties to assist the wider People team.
- Customer focused, with excellent influencing and communication skills.
- Exceptional time management skills with an eye for detail and extremely organised.
- Proactive nature with ownership of tasks and duties, using initiative and can-do attitude.
- The ability to work with and influence a broad range and level of stakeholders and supplier representatives.
- Collaborative approach, with the ability to maximise short term whilst building upon long-term productive relationships. Effective team-working and support to colleagues.
- Thrive on working within a fast-paced organisation, with a diverse supply base and wide geographical spread of contracts.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Proficient in Microsoft office software.
- Highly analytical with a deep understanding of how to transform data into trending with an expert understanding of Excel
- 25 days holiday
- Company pension scheme
- This role may involve reasonable travel.