Global Commerce Media GmbH
We are looking for our future content magician! Do you enjoy building new processes, finetune existing manuals and challenge the status quo? You enjoy working detail oriented and you are not afraid to “get your hands dirty” and write content yourself? Then working in our content operations department might just be the right thing for you!
You will be working in an international environment and work on projects that attract millions of international users each month.
Area of Responsibilities
You’ll be operating at the frontlines of digital performance media for one of the fastest-growing online media companies in Europe. That means, you will:
- Help us to improve existing content creation and content updating processes.
- Manage existing projects and take full-responsibility of all content relating processes (writing & updating content yourself).
- Jumpstart new projects and design adequate content types.
- And so much more!
- Studying for/recently graduated from Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in a social sciences field or similar (applicants are usually in the top percentiles of their academic or professional peer group).
- Feeling for the written word, graphics and “beautiful” digital content .
- Excellent problem-solving competence, organisation skills and pragmatic working methods.
- Perfect fluency in French language, English is a plus
- Working experience as copywriter, translator or content creator of any type.
- Working experience as operator of processes of any kind.
- Understanding of classic and digital media business models.
Don't be surprised - the application process will take place in English, but you will do most of the internship in your native language. We look forward to receiving your application!