HR Wellbeing Analyst Internship - 12-months
🚀 Placement Program
The HR Wellbeing Analyst Intern will be working alongside the Global Health and Wellbeing Managers, gaining valuable skills and experience, which will enhance their future career prospects in both HR and general Business Management. As an intern, you will support the department in a variety of challenges and opportunities. The role is largely project based but also includes routine monthly tasks.
Area of Responsibilities
Business, Operations & Strategy
People, HR & Administration
- Support the Health and Wellbeing manager to deploy company-wide Wellbeing strategy.
- Draft communication materials related to the global Wellbeing program.
- Help employees better understand their wellbeing program and assist the global community in explaining the plans.
- Coordinate communication of Wellbeing trainings & resources.
- Create training dashboards to show the impact of wellbeing strategies to the stakeholders.
- Create benchmark on Wellbeing strategy across multinational companies and propose new opportunities for development.
- Participate in relevant market surveys as identified by the Wellbeing Manager.
- Analyse Wellbeing program survey results to identify trends, practices, costs and recommend solutions to keep the organization level with the market
- Support the deployment of Wellbeing ambassadors globally and provide them with resources.
- Support Wellbeing training’s deployments and assist with the corresponding
- administrative changes.
- Participate in discussions with the HSE & HR teams to assist in the management of trainings.
- Complies with all applicable Schlumberger standards and policies.
- Identifies and participates in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with the Data Privacy & Protection Guidelines and relevant legislation
Currently has or is in the process of obtaining a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business Management or related subject.
- Leading by example: Strongly protects and acts as guardian to our Values, Policies and Personnel Principles and encourages employees to do the same.
- Visible and accessible: Is visible, approachable and available to all employees.
- Results oriented: Delivers the right thing, on time, with quality and accuracy.
- Proactive: Identifies, assesses and addresses potential issues in the workplace. Actively promotes continuous improvement of HR Policies and Standards.
- Responsive: Commits to keep employees and managers informed of status of queries, issues, or concerns, and follows up through closure.
- Trustworthy: Establishes a relation of trust with employees through openness, adherence to commitments, and maintains confidentiality.