• Starts Jul 2
HR Learning Industrial Placement July 2023
🚀 Placement Program
As L'Oréal’s Learning & Early Careers Intern, you’ll be developing your own skills and knowledge while helping others to do the same. You don’t have to become that mean teacher who gives everyone homework, but instead you’ll get to put together engaging seminars and training sessions, produce learning materials and organise speakers both for our Early Careers Interns/Grads/Apprentices and the UK & Ireland L’Oréal workforce!
Area of Responsibilities
People, HR & Administration
- Actively involved in coordinating the ‘learning needs analysis’ meetings and providing key analysis with senior managers across the business.
- Keeping our learning database up to date with local and international courses.
- Registering and tracking employee attendance for local and international seminars.
- Promoting new trainings by building communication plans e.g. creating posters, writing articles and arranging ‘drop in’ sessions.
- Managing the logistical and material preparation for our events and training sessions.
- Analysing the participant feedback to make sure our courses are timely and relevant.
- Assisting in managing the 2 day new starter seminar - managing internal speakers, logistics and registration of participants.
- Supporting Early Careers on developing a learning offering for your fellow Interns, Apprentices and Grads
- Helping to coordinate and run the onboarding process for Early Careers candidates
- Supporting the NextGen Committee and being the link between the Early Careers team and the Intern/Apprentice population
- Excellent communication skills: ability to build genuine relationships at all levels
- Organisation skills: ability to plan, co-ordinate and react quickly to changes, to prioritise and manage your own workload.
- Attention to detail: ability to analyse data and draw conclusions, you‘ll be able to learn systems quickly and use Excel spreadsheets.
- Creative thinking: generate new ideas and ways to animate our learning offer e.g. icebreaker games and PowerPoint design
- Proactivity, with a keen eye for improved efficiency.
- You may be required to travel to our other office locations frequently during this internship.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- In your second year at University on a course which enables you to take an Industrial Placement Year (unfortunately if you are graduated you are not eligible).