- The HR/L&D Intern will work within the HR Team and provide administration support across the department including general HR, Learning & Development. This role will suit an individual enthusiastic in people management and seeking a long-term career as an HR professional.
- Duration: 3 months – 6 Months
Area of Responsibilities
People, HR & Administration
- Training meeting invitations, registers, reminders and chasing and room bookings
- LMS adding new joiners and removing leavers, mark attendance in LMS
- Updating training matrix
- Supporting logistics of larger training sessions such as room set up and lunch bookings
- Assist with implementation of new LMS, including data inputting and set up.
- Minimum entry requirements for this internship are three 'A' levels at least “C” average.
2:1 or higher
- Fruit Monday and Treat Wednesday
- Cereals in the office
- Quarterly team lunches or social events
- Summer event /Christmas event