Health, Wellbeing and Safety Intern (12 Months)
🚀 Placement Program
- Are you a forward-thinking and aspiring undergraduate ready to take your next steps in the world of health and, wellbeing and safety? Join our Intern Development Programme and see for yourself how it differs from any other. Could this be the next exciting step on your journey to your career? If yes, start your year in industry with us at Siemens!
- This is your chance to learn about how our work impacts everyday life across the world and you could be there at the centre of that work. From learning how a line of code develops into millions of downloads, to exploring the depths and heights of our varying transport projects, build your skills and see how you can be here with us, shaping the future.
- Embark on your 12-month placement with us whilst taking part in our fantastic intern development programme. We will create an individual training plan to help you develop the specific skills and knowledge required for your role. By the end of it, you will be set up with the best knowledge and hands-on experience to equip you for your professional career in health, wellbeing and safety.
Area of Responsibilities
- Support Siemens plc EHS Department on health, wellbeing and safety topics including risk management, health promotion, wellbeing and legal compliance.
- Working in the EHS team, you will work with a variety of professionals in the health & wellbeing, occupational safety and environmental protection disciplines.
- Develop skills in monitoring and reporting and employee engagement
- Present to a cross sector of managerial levels, as well as engaging with the entire workforce on health, wellbeing and safety topics.
- We are looking for innovative and inquisitive candidates that demonstrate the following:
- Studying towards a 2:2 or above in a relevant degree, such as health and safety, health and wellbeing, environmental health, sport science, physical education, nutrition, psychology, health sciences, health & social wellbeing.
- You think logically, willing to self-learn and research, and take a creative approach to problem solving
- You can work independently, safely and responsibly; take ownership of challenges and ideas and are looking to develop your ability to drive and lead change
- You enjoy collaborating with others to find innovative solutions
2:1 or higher