As an early employee you will have the opportunity to build and shape Vitt's Sales Team from the ground up. This means for you: ⬇️
- You build a department from scratch. You will work with our CEO to grow Vitt's Sales department from 0 to our main growth driver for years to come.
- You will not only learn a ton about sales, but as you join an early stage, high-growth startup, you have to be ready to embrace other responsibilities around strategy and growth, to be able to develop and execute our launch and expansion plans at record speed.
- We believe in actively fostering and promoting talent so, as the business continues to grow extremely fast, you will be given the opportunity to develop and grow alongside it.
- We only hire people with an ownership mindset. This means that we trust you to fully own your sales pipeline from acquisition to conversion, create your plan of action and execute it self-reliantly.
Area of Responsibilities
Sales & Business Development
You will be responsible for driving growth in the UK market by reaching SaaS founders, pitching and convincing them of Vitt, and converting them into engaged clients in a fast-paced environment.
On a daily basis, ...
- You find and close new clients through a variety of channels, thinking creatively and tactfully about your approach.
- You create long-lasting, trustful relationships with the different stakeholders you talk to.
- You gain a deep understanding of the UK and European SaaS industry and become the subject matter expert for your customers.
- You own your sales funnel from start to finish, and are fully accountable for the targets you & your manager set.
- You find opportunities for improvement in all activities you do, test new initiatives, and show they work efficiently.
- You know everything that is happening internally, what challenges everyone is facing and you are ready to help and improve things when required to make the whole team work faster & smarter.
- Natural-born communicator: you are able to reach founders and convert them into engaged clients. You can connect with everyone around you and adapt to a diverse audience of potential users.
- Experience: enthusiasm and excitement for the role are key; experience in business development, sales, or experience in an early-stage company is all a plus
- Competitive mindset: you are comfortable performing under pressure and are motivated by the thought of challenging aggressive competitors.
- Take initiative: we are building a truly global business at Vitt but we are still just a startup. Things are messy here and we are looking for individuals who can prioritize and get things done in such an environment.
- Curiosity: you have a strong interest in capital markets and curiosity to learn everything about it.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
If you don’t meet 100% of these criteria but believe you could be a fit, please get in touch anyway