Graphics - Industrial Placement
The Graphics team is part of the wider global Marketing and Business Development team and play a significant role in the development of business for our growing international practice. Working closely with engineering and technical staff across the business, the Graphics team is critical to supporting all front-end activity of the business.
Area of Responsibilities
Our Graphics team has played a key role in establishing a strong and recognisable brand in our market and we are now looking for a year in industry student to work with us. We want to hear from candidates who are interested in pursuing a career in design and illustration. You'll become a full-time member of the team for up to 12 months and we'll teach you our process and build upon your design and technical skills.
This role will provide a great opportunity for you to apply your own creative style within clear brand guidelines, and to work as part of a small, close-knit and extremely talented graphics team. You will be given the chance to work directly with your “internal clients”, developing design concepts in a collaborative manner.
We are looking for students with demonstrable skills in one or more of the following areas;
- You are an inquiring, creative, designer who is a collaborative and engaging person who gives their all to ensure the design is of high quality and presentable.
- You have good attention to detail.
- You have the aptitude to work on your own initiative and be proactive, seeing a project through from initial concept to completion.
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills are needed to ensure the ability to balance tasks and prioritise to meet deadlines.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate are key.
- You are a hands-on person who will happily help out with day-to-day work of the team.