Global Retail & Wholesale Marketing - Intern (12-month placement)
AXA Investment Managers
The Core Global Marketing Intern will work in the Core Global Wholesale Marketing Function and support on our global strategic campaigns. The intern will be working with the Marketing Manager on supporting the delivery of our key strategic campaigns. The role will include working and liaising across many teams within the marketing function such as: digital team, content team, local marketing teams and external agencies. The intern would also work on adhoc marketing projects to gain a wide experience of marketing communications and tactics including social media, email marketing and reporting.
Area of Responsibilities
• Contribute to the implementation of the Global Wholesale marketing strategic and sales campaigns. Providing support for the delivery of key marketing initiatives including social media, email campaigns, advertising, delivery of content items, production of videos, coordination of global events, updating global digital hubs, putting together result metrics, support the campaign manager in overall management and delivery of the campaigns that support Equities, Fixed Income, or Multi-Asset products.
• Support with social media campaigns, this will include working across different teams on the creation of social posts, asset creation, compliance review and trafficking this in with the media agency.
• Work closely with the content team to support on the global email strategy including the use of Eloqua to create email templates, building campaign distribution lists and reporting on metrics through the campaign management tool.
• Keeping active ownership on ensuring all stats from marketing and events activity are recorded in the relevant places.
• Being able to collate the relevant stats when needed.
Brand and Advertising
• Work with the brand and advertising team to deliver content across channels such as advertising, content and video syndication. While providing support on researching the competitor audit / landscape.
External Agency Support
• Work with Global Marketing Agencies to deliver key assets to support the campaigns and local marketing plans. Including, briefing, reviewing, and validating content.
• Help the global marketing team to increase further its profile and facilitate access to a global marketing content repository, this will involve taking responsibility for sharing our content internally as well and being key in helping to maintain our global marketing sharepoint.
• Suggest/implement new processes, procedures or practices that help the team become a more efficient and effective resource for the AXA IM business.
• Help manage the team’s overall efficiency by helping to prepare meetings as well as maintaining workflows and pipeline documents as and when relevant.
• The candidate will have the opportunity to shadow marketing managers and marketing executives over the course of the placement, to learn more about, and contribute to, global marketing strategy and execution within an international fund management business.
• Over time the candidate will also take ownership of ad hoc marketing projects to develop project management and broader communications skills. The candidate will also be expected to develop investment knowledge and understanding of the fund management industry as a whole through exposure to fund management and investment sales teams.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong numeracy
- Very strong attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Team player and proactive worker
- Creative and enthusiastic self-starter
- Strong command of the English language, written and spoken