Global Operations Support Intern – Multimedia Communications
🚀 Placement Program
- Siemens Industry Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens Industry Software works collaboratively with companies to deliver open solutions to help them make more inquisitive decisions that result in better products.
- We have a new opportunity for an Intern to join us on a 12-month placement to support our Global Team. The Multimedia Communications Intern will be based in one of our UK offices..
- This position is an exciting chance for someone to network frequently with senior business leaders, the Siemens worldwide organisation, and support the execution of our go-to-market strategy.
Area of Responsibilities
Media & Journalism
- Support internal Operations projects.
- Lead and drive personal projects to completion.
- Develop, manage and maintain Internal Sharepoint sites.
- Video content editing in line with Siemens brand guidelines.
- Video voiceovers for external facing demonstration videos.
- Supporting and running logistics for team meetings/calls.
- Developing/ designing and collating information from internal surveys.
- Assist in providing reports for our Product Portfolios to be reviewed by senior leadership.
- Confident, enthusiastic, and creative approach to communication.
- Work effectively with Sharepoint and Microsoft Teams (training will be provided).
- MS Office skills include Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Forms, and Stream.
- Knowledge of Camtasia or similar video editing tools is a plus.
- Willingness and interest to understand and solve business problems.
- Eagerness and ability to learn new software and tools.
- Understanding of Software Sales and/or Software companies would be a plus.