Global Clearing Talent Programme 2023 - London
ABN AMRO Bank N.V.
Applying for the London programme means you are going to be based at the capital of the business world in the UK. In the first 6-8 weeks of October, all graduates attend the Global Talent Programme training in Amsterdam. During these weeks, you will get to know the ins and outs of the financial markets and the Clearing business in particular. Alongside this, working on your personal development is a key component of the programme. Industry experts, professional trainers and ABN AMRO Clearing managers facilitate different sessions to support your understanding of the business. By the end of this training, they will have provided a solid foundation of knowledge for you to build upon. You will be part of an international group of graduates, allowing you to build a global network which is an advantageous way to start to your career within ABN AMRO!
Area of Responsibilities
The 12 month programme then commences, where we offer you three business rotations. You take full responsibility for your own assignments. For instance, you could be working on product, service improvements or you may be involved in developing a new risk model. Included in the programme are two rotations in the London office - and at least one rotation abroad to gain international working experience. How does Singapore, Sydney, Brazil, Chicago or Netherlands sound? During these rotations, you will get to know different parts of the organisation and branch out into the fields of Commerce, Operations, Finance or Risk; broadening your knowledge base and network. After successfully completing the programme, you will be ready to secure your first role at ABN AMRO Clearing.
• A bachelor’s degree
• No more than two years of work experience
• Relevant extracurricular activities and/or experience abroad
• Knowledge and/or demonstrated interest in financial markets and technology, embracing developments in both
• Experience with data and/or programming/IT development skills are a plus
• Self-starter who readily assumes responsibility
• Highly analytical, capable of assessing and evaluating risks with a solutions-oriented approach
• Keen collaborator, able to engage stakeholders at all levels and courteously challenge ideas
• Adaptive mindset to keep up with a changing environment in which regulations and sustainability play an important role
• Commitment to continuous improvement and innovations
• Result driven individuals who have an inquisitive mind, entrepreneurial spirit and creative mind-set
• Individuals who thrive learning new things in an international environment