GE Aviation Business Operations (Project Management) - 12 Month Placement
In the 12-month Business Operations (Project Management) Placement, dependant on which Operations Team you work in, you will gain exposure to the complete programme and product lifecycle from NPI to repair and overhaul services, Site Operational Facilities and Business Management Information to include developing, analysing and reporting data.
Area of Responsibilities
The successful candidate will join one of our Operations Teams which support a variety of Operational roles across the Business such as Engineering, Programs & Facilities. You will be involved a variety of projects with an emphasis on improving processes, implementing Lean principles and developing creative solutions to solve problems. You will work independently as well as within a high performing team and collaborate cross functionally with Operations, Sourcing, Engineering and Programs.
You will be guided by structured goals and objectives and will have responsibility to deliver on inspiring projects supported by your People Leader and team around you. We will guide you throughout the year to ensure you make the best of your GE Aviation experience. Your People Leader will offer coaching and mentoring, and you will be provided with the opportunity to connect with other placement students across the UK.
- Currently studying or recently achieved a Business/Operations/Finance/Project Management/Data Analysis/Facilities bachelor's or master's degree
- Able to roll up your sleeves and get involved in projects
- Organized & able to work towards deadlines
- Inspired and curious to learn
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to take ownership for projects
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to work as part of a team