Financial Risk and Analytics - AWS Devops Engineering Intern
During your summer at S&P Global you'll have the chance to partner with our industry experts, with on-the-job experience focusing on high impact work that allows you to apply and develop your skills. Networking, business insights and tailored learning opportunities all support your growth and development, setting you up for success as you begin your career.
The Summer 2023 Internship Program will provide you with a variety of experiences to help you identify your strengths, develop highly transferable skills, and align you to a successful career path for a bright future at S&P Global.
Area of Responsibilities
- Building AWS infrastructure as code to support our hosted offering.
- Identifying, documenting, and tracking software defects to resolution.
- Continuous improvement of infrastructure components, cloud security, and reliability of services.
- Automation of the end-to-end release cycle.
- Operational support for cloud infrastructure including incident response and maintenance.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Pursuing Master’s or BSc degree in analytic discipline (quantitative finance, mathematics, physics, finance, computer science and engineering) completing no later than 2024
- Exposure to container-based deployments.
- Development skills with Python and/or Bash.
- Strong collaboration skills in a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
Apply by submitting your CV and cover letter, ensuring your graduation month and year are clearly stated.