Financial Product Sales - Junior Associate - 6 Month Internship
- The intern will be assisting the Financial Products Sales team in London. This role will allow the candidate to be exposed to a wide range of duties within a Sales role and they will be involved in all aspects of the sales room (trades, products, client onboarding, fee processing).
Area of Responsibilities
Banking & Finance
- Assisting the Sales team in their daily task related to trades, products, client onboarding and fee process.
- On a daily basis, complying with issuance process for products.
- Working and collaborating with other teams including Operations, Sales, Trading, Legal, Onboarding, COO and Treasury Settlement in order to facilitate the creation and emission of products, onboarding of clients and payment of invoices.
- Assisting with the automation and improvement of the systems.
- Review and analysing Termsheets and associated documents related to products.
- Gaining a better understanding of financial products.
- Ensuring compliance with the company’s regulatory requirements under the FCA.
- Adhere to the operational risk framework for your role ensuring that all regulatory or company determined parameters are complied with.
- Role model for demonstrating highest level standards of integrity and conduct and reflecting Company Values.
- At all times complying with the FCA’s Code of Conduct
- To ensure that you are fully aware of and adhere to internal policies that relate to you, your role or any other activities for which you have any level of responsibility
- To report any breaches of policy to Compliance and/ or your supervisor as required
- To escalate risk events immediately
- To provide input to risk management processes, as required
- Knowledge of financial markets
- Previous internship within a financial markets organisation.
- Experience working in a regulated environment and knowledge of the risk and compliance requirements associated with this.