Finance - Internship
TPT Retirement Solutions
🚀 Placement Program
Apply by Mar 20
- Are you looking for your first step on your career that will take full advantage of your Finance Degree? Are you studying Finance, Maths or Business (or a combination of these) and looking for your first step on your career? One year in industry internship– could that be you?
Area of Responsibilities
Banking & Finance
- You will be giving support and assistance to progress operational priorities and strategic objectives of the Finance function. That might be financial accounting, commercial finance or pension payroll you’ll be supporting key business activities. You’ll take ownership and responsibility for your work, and we welcome new ideas! Working creatively with other members of the team and you’ll deliver assigned projects to tight deadlines.
- Naturally you should be numerate and comfortable working with numbers.
- You should have good IT Skills – outlook, MS Word, Excel etc
- You should have strong written and verbal communications skills
- Managing your own workload, you’ll need good time management, organisational and co-ordination skills to prioritise your work to meet deadlines.
- Contract length: 12 months
- Start date: June/July – we’ll agree with you the best date to suit you and TPT
- Working week: 35 hours (Mon- Fri)
- Time off: 24 days annual leave
- Location: Leeds City Centre
- Hybrid working: Our standard hybrid working pattern is two days in the office, three days from home