Finance Intern - London - 6 months FTC
Efficio is looking to hire two interns to join our Finance team for 6 months fixed term contract. This is a fantastic opportunity for recent graduates, to gain experience at a fast-growing management consultancy.
Following a week of rigorous training, under the guidance of an experienced commercial analyst, you will play an active role in many aspects of supporting the administration regarding client engagement.
Area of Responsibilities
The role will predominantly involve:
• Support with improving the data quality of the function via BAU activities
• Take ownership of engagement with project managers to chase up exception reports
• Collecting, analysing, and synthesising large data sets from a variety of sources, mastering Excel and SQL. The insights and understandings from this analysis will provide important inputs to the project team’s recommendations and solutions.
- With numerous internal finance projects under way, interns will need to be able to learn fast, get up to speed quickly and work effectively under pressure.
- They must be able to work independently, while also being a team player who is willing to contribute wherever needed to ensure the success of the project.
- The ability to prioritise work effectively in the face of sometimes competing demands is also essential.
• An exemplary academic background
• Learn quickly and work effectively under pressure.
• Work collaboratively to ensure the success of the project, while also working independently and taking ownership of your responsibilities.
• Challenge existing ways of doing things and suggest new ideas.
• Proven analytical skills and problem-solving ability
• You must have the right to work in the country in which you are applying