Apply by Mar 28
To assist the finance and commercial teams by providing support on financial reporting (monthly reporting), financial planning (estimates, budgets) and analytical ad-hoc support (customer negotiation pricing tools, promotional evaluations, RSP guidelines…)
Area of Responsibilities
Banking & Finance
- Co-ordinating and consolidating of slides in the monthly business unit reporting deck
- Updating slides and commentary on monthly business volume performance
- Assisting in the estimate and budgeting processes, including updating excel models and liaising with finance and commercial stakeholders in different markets
- Support for the commercial team during key customer negotiation period by updating and maintaining customer negotiation pricing models
- Providing ad-hoc support to the revenue growth analyst on analysing the return on investment of our promotional activities
- Providing ad-hoc support to the revenue growth analyst on the setting of guideline RRSPs across EMEA in multiple currencies (USD, EUR, GBP)
- Providing ad-hoc support to the revenue growth analyst on the collection of trade terms across all customers in EMEA
- Ad-hoc support to the commercial and commercial finance teams across a wide-range of tasks
- Be studying/have studied a recognised sandwich undergraduate degree or be studying/have studied a recognised Finance, Business or Management related degree.
- Be available to work for 13 months
- Placements will commence in June for successful candidates, and will be based in our West London offices in Chiswick
- Have eligibility to unrestrictedly work and live in the UK for the duration of the internship.