As a Fashion Intern you will be responsible for producing a range of upcycled clothing items using various materials. You will be selecting the appropriate materials, cutting to the required shapes and dimensions, before finally sewing the pieces together using a machine to produce the final item.
The successful applicant will be a highly motivated and creative individual who is currently studying fashion.
Experience of using a sewing machine is essential.
All items made can be shown within your portfolio and we will even take professional photographs of all the items using our in-house equipment for you!
It's a week-long internship role from our London Office near Liverpool Street, from Monday to Friday. However, we are flexible if you’re currently studying or have other commitments and would be happy to discuss this. There is also the potential for the internship to continue further thereafter and will be reviewed at a later time.
Area of Responsibilities
- Determine what the most suitable materials and colours are for the design requested from us.
- Measuring, marking and cutting the material to the required size or shape.
- Finally, sewing all components together to form the final product.
- Studying for a degree or professional qualification in fashion or fashion-related discipline, or other relevant fields.
- Free lunches
- Reimbursement for transport