• Starts Jun 4
Falcon Complete Analyst Intern - Summer 2023 (Remote, GBR)
🚀 Summer Internship
As a Falcon Complete Analyst Intern at CrowdStrike, you’ll make a difference in global security by protecting organisations against the most advanced attackers in the world. Our CrowdStrike virtual security operations centre offers opportunities to expand your skill set through a wide variety of experiences, detecting and responding to incidents as they occur in real-time for our customers.
Area of Responsibilities
Business, Operations & Strategy
You will be expected to work 40 hours a week on projects including, but not limited to:
- Conducting and monitoring analysis of security alerts
- Assisting with incoming issues to assess priority and investigate alerts
- Escalate alerts that indicate a potential security issue
- Serve as the first line of contact for customer security requests
- Initiate cases and document activities
- Handle high pressure situations in a productive and professional manner
- Be studying for an MSc or PHd and due to graduate in 2024
- An eagerness to learn through hands-on experience and collaborative projects specific to your internship field.
- Although CrowdStrike is a primarily remote company, collaboration is intrinsic to the success of our mission. Therefore, the strongest applicants will be those who can communicate effectively and frequently, and work well with fellow interns and employees.
- Fundamental understanding of information security, sysinternals, network communications.
- Eager and passionate about learning
- Trustworthy, collaborative, and driven
- Experience in: incident handling experience, computer forensic analysis, systems administration, network forensic analysis, incident remediation, network operations and architecture engineering