Executive Intern (full-time, remote)
We’re seeking an energized and dedicated Executive Intern to support the CEO and our founders on all levels (business development, strategic decisions, launching, etc.).
Area of Responsibilities
We are looking for a leader in the making who can...
- Collaborative across teams and levels, both internally and externally
- Use their sharp mind and passion for business to help elevate Lua's work
- Assist our founders on all levels (business development, strategic decisions, launching, etc.)
- Assume responsibility, take ownership of your own projects and processes and have creative initiative
- Contribute to building a positive team spirit, keeps commitments, inspires the trust of others, and work with integrity
- Perform under pressure and with tight deadlines; can effectively prioritize and plan
The intern will be paired with the CEO and participate in his daily operations. You will work on department-specific research projects, perform administrative tasks, and support their manager with ad-hoc daily duties. The intern may be asked to complete an end-of-intern assignment or pitch (either individually or in assigned teams) utilizing the knowledge they have acquired over time with us.
The ideal candidate is a person who...
- Is passionate about starting your own business someday
- Wants to gather the necessary skills and experience to lay the foundation now
- Would you love to work closely with the founder team, support them in their every-day business life and learn how to build a company yourself
This position allows you to get insights into business setup, legal and finance matters, marketing, community and brand building as well as leadership and strategy.
We are looking for ambitious and smart individuals, who aim to make a difference with a strong hands-on mentality.
This is our wishlist...
- High interest in entrepreneurship and digital business models
- Eager to learn and ready to go the extra mile
- Fast learner and able to adjust in a rapidly changing environment
- Self-directed, proactive and able to work without supervision, willing to lead
- Must be detail-oriented and able to handle complex instructions with care and follow-through.
- Must be an excellent multi-tasker and have proven problem-solving abilities.
- Must have excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Must be able to prioritize the workload and use time efficiently.
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Must own a computer of your own
- Must have proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and be confident with using new task management and communication apps, e.g. Slack and Notion
- Experience in the world of sacred sexuality and personal development is preferred (we will prioritize ISTA grads).
- Radically innovative and open to change. You're eager to learn new things.
- Playful, creative and take time for stillness.
- In service of Love, humanity and the planet.
- Transparent and communicative, take self-responsibility and are willing to grow personally and professionally.
- Authentic, value healthy boundaries and honour all genders equally.
- Striving to integrate our consciousness, heart, emotions and sexuality.
- Whatever you do, you do it with passion and dedication.
- You take responsibility and get things done.