Editorial Intern - ELLE (4 month contract)
- Hearst UK is a leading premium content and experience business. We publish 20 brands including Good Housekeeping, ELLE, Harper’s Bazaar, Cosmopolitan and Esquire. Our digital brands reach half of UK women and one in three of UK men every month, and our trusted content engages them wherever they are. We circulate over 26 million magazines a year, we reach on average 21.1 million UK digital unique users per month and have more than 32.4 million follows via our social media platforms.
- Our licensed brand extensions include Country Living sofas, Esquire apparel and accessories. We also have a growing operation offering accreditation through the state-of-the-art testing facility at the Hearst Institute.
Area of Responsibilities
Media & Journalism
- Every day will be different as you support the team in their work. Key duties will include some admin tasks; contributing ideas across the brand; writing and research.
- Most importantly, you will have a demonstrable passion for lifestyle and fashion journalism and a real desire to gain experience on one of the biggest brands in the industry. Although you will be well-supported in this role, you will need to be organised, reliable and able to juggle multiple different jobs at once.
- 25 days’ holiday (with the option to buy up to 5 additional holiday days) – pro rated for part-time or fixed-term employees
- Hybrid working model – 2 days per week in the office
- Discounted gym membership
- Healthcare cash plan
- Spend a charity day with your favourite good cause
- Life assurance and pension scheme
- Regular socials and more!