Direct To Retail Commercial Intern
This role is responsible for supporting and assisting the DTR Team in the management of Parfums Christian Dior across the Flagship and DTR accounts.
The purpose of the role is to coordinate the project management of transitioning retailers into our Direct to Retail business model as well as supporting with the management of the existing DTR accounts.
You will help drive the transition at a head-office level, whilst simultaneously liaising with retailers to deliver financial results, maintain the strongest brand position within the market and further the brand’s dynamic growth and profit level.
You will also work very collaboratively across all internal departments, primarily with Marketing & PR, Digital, Visual Merchandising and Retail.
Area of Responsibilities
- Prepare, collate and coordinate all required information in order to transition new accounts to DTR
- Actively attend weekly meetings with the transitioning retailer and Dior local and central teams in order to help facilitate a smooth conversion
- Prepare and collate daily, weekly and monthly reports (e.g. retail and wholesale trackers)
- Provide regular sales analysis and draw key insights to drive the business forward
- Analyse and optimise trade plans through effective interpretation of data and field visits to consult with the Commercial Manager on the most effective activations to direct & shape future plans.
- Competitor analysis: Develop and maintain a template for reporting all key competitor activity.
- Support the Commercial Manager with retail, stock and wholesale forecasting
- Support the Commercial Manager with presentations for internal and external meetings
- Work alongside the Retail team to build an activity plan and facilitate the successful launch of all new products with all relevant retail partners
- Build strong internal and external working relationships and help to bring new process to increase visibility across the business
- Carry out regular/weekly field visits to collate feedback on key launches and activations in order to consistently improve our offering to the client
The ideal candidate will be passionate about Dior, the beauty industry as a whole and the high-end retail boutique environment.
We are looking for a highly-collaborative, energetic, proactive, solution driven and positive-minded team player able to assist the team in achieving key objectives in these highly luxurious channels.
- Highly organised team player
- Strong attention to details
- Strong analytical skills and commercial acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English; both written and spoken
- Passion & knowledge about industry
- Eager to learn and develop in a highly retail driven market landscape
- Degree educated