Digital Design Internship
We are looking for a talented Digital Design Intern to join our fast-growing design team, delivering outstanding experiences across a programme of work.
One day you might be tasked to help design an infographic to launch one of our products or create social posts to promote a business goal. Recent exciting projects include creating campaign landing pages, and presentations for high-profile clients and designing product and sales materials.
Area of Responsibilities
- Supporting Brand, Product and Sales & Marketing to help Intropic with user engagement and making commercial improvements across our digital estate. This will involve ensuring that all creative and communications are well designed and fit in with our brand identity and playbook.
- Ensure that campaign and creative assets requested by the teams are produced to the highest standards and delivered within specified timings.
- Support creative concept development, sketching, designing, art-working, image research, checking of all elements and providing digital files using appropriate software packages.
- Typesetting and maintaining a high standard of typographic layouts.
- Contribute to Intropic culture, making people smile every day.
- The successful candidate should have experience in a wide range of Digital Design projects and work to deadlines.
- A portfolio that shows how you approach and solve design problems, demonstrating your skills and design, research and abstract thinking capabilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud apps (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) Figma etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deal flexibly with changing requirements