• Starts Jun 4
Data Integration and Automation - Intern
The HEINEKEN Company
This role is Star Pubs & Bars specific. Sustainability is a key part of the SP&B agenda & action is required to improve the energy efficiency of all Star Pubs & Bars pubs over the next few years for the pubs to remain open. However – it’s difficult to plan the correct action required without the latest data attributes of each pub.
As a Data Integration and Automation intern, you will be working closely with business stakeholders and solution designers to investigate the best way to obtain some key data attributes of our pub estate (Listed Building status etc.) in an efficient, low cost & repeatable manner.
Area of Responsibilities
- Understand the data that could potentially be collected & the value it could provide to our business.
- Work with others to understand how the data can be manually collected.
- Define appropriate data structures & any transformation rules in which the data collected can be stored & used within internal Business processes & applications.
- Look at options to automate the data collection / transformation / load using various technology options.
We are looking for someone who embodies the following qualifications, skills, and experience:
- Bachelors, Masters, or PhD in IT & Computer Science, related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an eye for detail
- Attentive to the needs of the technical and business stakeholders, while being able to interpret between them.
- Ability to independently plan, design, and deliver against requirements.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of Data Structures & Algorithms, mySQL, and Web Automation software.
Cover Letter Task: Please tell us why this internship has your name all over it!