• Starts Jul 9
Customer Support Intern
- We are a financial software company, a leader in Corporate Performance Management (CPM) solutions for the world’s leading enterprises. We have created a unified software platform that provides a comprehensive and dynamic view of the entire enterprise based on a single source of truth for finance and operations. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we offer our customers the ability to store their data using Microsoft Azure.
- As an intern, you will have the opportunity to gain valuable insight and hands-on experience in the Corporate Performance Management (CPM) industry and Microsoft Azure.
Area of Responsibilities
- Our industry leading Customer Support team is responsible for troubleshooting and resolving various OneStream product and SaaS related issues with our external customers. During this internship, you will be working with the OneStream product and Microsoft Azure, reaching from finance, cloud hosting, and every layer in between. You will become part of the technical collaboration within the OneStream Customer Support team and utilize it to deliver a world class customer experience. The ideal candidate will be an independent learner and be passionate about providing exceptional customer service and enjoy solving problems to make customers happy. We have a stellar reputation in this industry and seek others who wish to meet that challenge. It will be a challenge, a rewarding one. We are the do-ers.
- You will be working closely and learning alongside the Customer Support Manager and their team of Customer Support Engineers during the Internship.
Education and Certification/ Knowledge and Experience
- Studying towards or just attained a first degree in Computer/IT or Finance related subjects.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office 365.
- High degree of business acumen.
- Exceptional influencing skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong ability in building and maintaining positive relationships.
- Highly motivated and self-directed.
- Proven ability to identify and resolve problems while maintaining professionalism.
- Able to work on a broad variety of projects.
- Adaptable to changing needs and situations.
- Ability to establish credibility and trust.
- Legally authorized to work for any company in the country where this Internship is located without sponsorship.