Credit Risk Modeling Solutions Intern
Predictive Analytics, a division of Moody’s Analytics, is a leading independent provider of economic, financial, country, and industry research designed to meet the diverse planning and information needs of businesses, governments, and professional investors worldwide. Our research has many dimensions: country analysis; financial markets; industrial markets; and regional markets. Moody’s Economy.com information and services are used in a variety of ways, including strategic planning; product and sales forecasting; risk and sensitivity management; and as investment research.
Area of Responsibilities
- Risk modelling, including the development, implementation, and validation of models using state of the art statistical and econometric techniques.
- Econometric modelling and coding.
- Documentation, including model specification, estimation and validation.
- Internal and external presentations.
- Strong academic background – completed, pursuing, or planning to pursue Ph.D. or Masters in Economics, Finance, Statistics or Mathematics (or related subjects) from a top school is essential.
- Strong programming skills in R required.
- Experience in quantitative modelling is required.
- Good written and excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong professional relationships at all levels .
· Team player.
· Highly organised and efficient.
· Excellent attention to detail.