Corporate Messaging & Campaigns Intern (12-Month placement)
AXA Investment Managers
The Corporate Messaging & Campaigns team exists to lead the execution and management of integrated communications campaigns that seek to bring our purpose – to act for human progress by investing for what matters – and our strategic areas of focus to life.
Working with a retained corporate communications agency, we plan and execute a corporate communication campaign aligned with our business and communications strategy.
As a team we create content, uncovering stories and creating assets to compliment campaigns in a compelling, human way. We also manage the coordination of the campaign by working with all the communications teams (internal comms, media relations, brand, design, web and social media) as well other stakeholders such as marketing & sales teams all over the world.
Area of Responsibilities
• Support in implementing corporate communications campaigns/projects, anchored around sustainability.
• Interact with colleagues, across communications and marketing functions, to ensure deadlines are met and projects are moving forward in line with the campaign.
• Participate in idea generation and content creation for communications campaigns with internal colleagues and agencies, including key messages, blog posts, reports, and briefs.
• Lead on quarterly updates of corporate literature (powerpoint) which provides an overview of the business.
• Support on budgetary control of communications campaigns.
• Act as secretary to meetings, drafting agendas and taking minutes to be distributed amongst the attendees, ensuring projects move forward.
• Support the Corporate Messaging team in administration tasks, such as organizing meetings and diaries.
• Support the creation of roundup material after a project or campaign has finished, in order to show progress and success.
- Upon completion of second year at University; Politics, Marketing, Business, and Economics subject are preferable but not compulsory.
- MS Office (Teams, Excel, Word and PowerPoint), UpSlide.
- An interest in communications, brand, sustainability, and corporate responsibility
- Excellent project management skills, organizational ability, attention to detail, and time management.
- Excellent writing and communication skills (for editing, adapting, or originating).
- Enthusiastic, positive, and collaborative mindset, a team player, strong work ethic, ability to multitask, and to be autonomous and direct.
- English required (native)
- French desirable but not essential.
- Basic understanding of investment management, with knowledge of common phrases/acronyms used within the industry.
- Interest in global trends affecting society, e.g. economies, sustainability/climate change, diversity & inclusion, and technology.