Corporate Communications/Regulatory Affairs Manager (Internship)
If you’re in your penultimate year of study, this one’s for you. You’ll work with us for three months and get to know everything we do.
First, kick off with a few weeks of bootcamp, where we’ll prepare you to jump into work at Revolut with workshops, lectures, and practical exercises to start working on your skills. After a successful preparation, we’ll launch you into on-the-job training. In this stage, you’ll be face-to-face with tough challenges, problem-solving and tasks to own.
After the Rev-celerator internship, the most successful students will be offered a place in our brand-new graduate programme (June 2024 - June 2025), that’ll take your career to the next frontier 🚀
We’re looking for an intern to support our Global Affairs department.
Global Affairs sits at the heart of Revolut’s stakeholder management, and is the department responsible for managing our communications externally. It covers:
- Corporate Communication
- Regulatory Affairs
- Government Affairs
- Authorisations (i.e. licences)
- Strategy and Operations
We’re looking for an intern who’ll increase Revolut’s reputation across these key teams.
We’re looking for an analytical mind who applies deep logic to their thinking and can back everything up with data. Someone who knows how to build solid relationships with the external environment and thrives to work in a highly dynamic team 🚀
Up for the challenge? Let’s get in touch 👇
Area of Responsibilities
- Helping our Communications Managers to build tight relationships with key corporate, business, finance and tech journalists in top tier publications and channels
- Working on communications strategy for the UK and European market for new product launches and corporate communications
- Supporting our regulatory team with our regulatory relationships in the UK and beyond
- Supporting our Government Affairs team with our Public Affairs strategy - how we speak to politicians and government stakeholders and influencing policy
- Supporting our Authorisations team with our licence applications around the world
- Proactive attitude
- Love for problem solving
- Fluent English
- Personality of a results driven, ambitious quick learner
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- To feel comfortable working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- The urge to learn and constantly develop