Control & Instrumentation Engineer - Year Placement
Get started on an exciting and meaningful career path, working on innovative, challenging projects and learning from industry experts as part of PM Group’s world leading multi-discipline team.
PM Group is a leading International engineering, architecture, project and construction management firm. With a network of offices in Europe, Asia and the US and a multi-discipline team of 3,700 people, we deliver complex, capital projects in the life sciences, food and beverages, mission critical/ICT, advanced manufacturing, energy and environmental sectors. We are 100% employee owned so work together to make our company successful.
Area of Responsibilities
- Work as part of a multi-disciplined team on projects in the following sectors – Mission Critical, Pharma, Med Tech, Advanced Manufacturing, Food and Energy
- Coordination with other PM Group global offices to understand the scope of work, deliverables, time lines, resource hours etc.
- Control system design for industrial automation equipment from concept stage.
- Review and comment on system integrator and vendor design documentation.
- Liaise with automation vendors and keep up to date with the latest automation technology trends.
- Work with Senior Engineers and assist in producing deliverables in accordance with project requirements, codes, specifications and procedures.
- Studying for a Degree in Electrical Engineering/Mechatronics/Automation
- Proficiency in engineering software as well as MS Word and Excel,
- Good verbal and written communications skills and the ability to work in a vibrant multi discipline design environment,
- Strong work ethic and the ability to produce accurate work to strict project deadlines,
- Flexibility to work both in design office and on construction teams.