Consumer Insight Intern
🚀 Placement Program
As a Marketing Intern, you will be required to support the Strategy & Insights team and the Central Marketing Team in the day-to-day running of strategy and business intelligence projects including consolidating, analysing and presenting priority data for the travel retail channel, passenger data evolution, travel retail environment trend, market trends, competitor activity tracking.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience in a fast paced, exciting industry and contribute to our global strategy & intelligence projects.
Area of Responsibilities
Business, Operations & Strategy
- Tracking and reporting of international passenger traffic on an adhoc and regular basis
- Help produce other Intelligence reports e.g. manage data sources, checking numbers, basic analysis/write up, charting, secondary info sourcing, etc.
- Run business analytics on internal and external data for and provide support on development of brand / company strategy
- Help manage competitor tracking database including monthly internal coordination
- Assist in producing the monthly marketing newsletter
- Scan, track and collect information that may impact the travel retail environment (incl. but not limited to key news on travel competitors, airlines, airports, passengers/key nationalities and from key domestic markets).
- Support budget and strategic plan preparation initiatives
- Report to and assist the Strategy & Intelligence Manager in daily duties
- Provide Strategy & Insights team operational and admin support
- A high level of mathematical ability with problem-solving skills and a methodical and logical approach to be able to analyse, model and interpret large volume of data
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint competency is mandatory
- Relationship building and communication & influencing skills
- Good planning and organization skills to plan work and meet deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Basic knowledge of advanced business analytics will be useful
- Have eligibility to unrestrictedly work and live in the UK for the duration of the internship
- Be available to work for 12 months