Consumer Collecting Internship - Summer 2023
🚀 Summer Internship
- You will be responsible for supporting the Consumer Collecting programme in the UK, which delivers across all key company priorities with clear alignment across Field Marketing. You will own and help deliver projects related to two of our key marketing functions: Sampling and University Activity, with the purpose of growing our user base and strengthening our brand love among our target group. This is a paid internship.
Area of Responsibilities
- Support with the launch of our annual Student Marketeer recruitment campaign ensuring a positive reflection of the brand at all times.
- Work closely with the Consumer Collecting Specialist and the People Team to help source, recruit and train a workforce of energetic and passionate brand ambassadors.
- Support with Business Planning 2024
- Support with finding new and innovative ways to deliver on indirect product sampling to successfully drive trial of the product with our target audience
- Support in identifying a strong network of national opinion leaders and influencers within the further education space.
- Ensuring the Flight School Programme development opportunities are utilised to ensure a best in class Flight School Programme, identifying new programme opportunities where required.
- Support with the planning and executing of the annual Flight School College, a full immersive brand induction for the Student Marketeer programme.
- Owning the Red Bull Alumni Group, identifying and executing new initiatives to build and maintain a strong alumni of past and present Student Marketeers.
- Planning and executing Flight School graduation, a day event for the flight school class of 2023, owning the responsibility to successfully manage internal stakeholders and budget.
- Manage and update our learning tools, training videos and training manuals – remove if this was already done last year
- Review quarterly feedback and create clear actionable goals and next steps
- You must be 18 or over to apply.
- A love for Red Bull and an affinity with our brand values.
- Strong understanding of the student world.
- Ability to work autonomously, managing multiple deadlines and following through on all commitments and priorities to deliver high quality results.
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people to build key relationships in an informal, but professional manner.
- A passion for creativity and learning.
- We value experience over formal qualifications.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Travel 20-30%