Consulting Sales and Marketing
- Our Internship Program is a 10-week program commencing in June 2023 that will provide students the opportunity for professional development by building relationships, gaining corporate experience, learning about our industry, and preparing students with the experience needed to have a rewarding career with a purposefully built commercialization partner for the biopharmaceutical, medical technology, and wellness industries.
- For the duration of the program, you will be given the knowledge, support, and training required to supercharge your career in your chosen area of specialism. Alongside having full access to our Career Experience Team, suite of internal career experience platforms, and D&I employee network groups, you will be mentored by an expert in your chosen field.
- The Consulting Marketing Intern will be part of a small team, supporting on all aspects of our business development, digital marketing, along with supporting other key Group marketing activities including branding, advertising, analytics, and lead analysis. This internship will be positioned within the Consulting team at Fishawack.
Area of Responsibilities
- Support with managing projects and BD iniatives from start to completion
- Developing creative briefs and briefing in internal teams
- Booking and managing internal resources
- Support with creative campaigns that meet FH’s business goals, driving awareness and lead generation
- Develop direct email campaigns and content to engage clients and prospects
- Support in tracking lead scoring, prioritization, and analysis of incoming leads
- Involvement with Lead creation, monitoring, and optimization of sponsored LinkedIn campaigns and Google PPC campaigns
- Monitor the landscape of the pharma, biotech, and healthcare industries to identify trends and future opportunities that Fishawack Consulting can become involved in. Coordinate, where applicable, with specific individuals within each area of expertise who are responsible for landscape monitoring in their areas
- Supporting the Growth/Business Development team in Consulting, to develop marketing initiatives and assets that raise awareness of the consulting group offering. This could include content marketing, congress/event opportunities, thought leadership and media and partnership opportunities
- Support the wider Business Development team with sales collateral, including Consulting group case studies, credential decks, profiles and service offerings, ensuring consulting teams have the appropriate materials for new business initiatives
- Interest in project management —ensuring work is of the highest quality and meets tight deadlines.
- Social media expertise, particularly in LinkedIn
- Excellent verbal and written communication and ability to effectively liaise with stakeholders inside and outside of the business.
- Great IT skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and databases
- Experience in proofreading copy, and managing amends
- Good presentation skills, including confidence in presenting to and interacting with all levels of seniority across the business
- Must be focused on delivering the highest quality to tight deadlines