Compliance Analyst - Explorer Summer Intern Programme - 2023 - Glasgow
🚀 Summer Internship
As a summer analyst, you’ll spend the summer with our team, building a solid foundation in Compliance and helping the Group deliver our strategy – in the right way. You’ll either join one of our business-facing teams, supporting a particular business division, or one of our firm-wide core teams, supporting the entire Group.
Area of Responsibilities
- review policy breaches and escalations to identify themes and create recommendations to increase efficiency
- draft procedures for regulatory disclosures
- advise colleagues about regulation related to specific products and services
- help maintain the barrier between private side and public side teams
- work closely with IT to represent Compliance requirements for new systems.
To be considered for this programme, you must:
- currently be pursuing an undergraduate degree with anticipated graduation year 2024.
Ideally, you would also have:
- You’ll also need to be customer-orientated, full of resilience, drive and spirit, and take pride in a job well done.
- passion and enthusiasm to work in technology will help you to thrive and deliver results, no matter what role you are in.