Commerical Intern (1 year fixed term contract)
Recently voted as No5 most trusted brand in Health & Beauty worldwide, Shiseido has defined the concept of beauty and spread its knowledge and power across the world. Heralding an army of devoted followers, we feel that by inspiring empathy, beauty can become a positive force in the world, and guide the next generation boldly into the future
Area of Responsibilities
Business, Operations & Strategy
- Complete and submit new line forms to support all new launches in a timely and accurate manner in line with retailer expected timelines.
- Support in the setting up of retailer promotions and activations.
- Review and maintain retailer catalogue including notifying retailers of discontinuations and company OOS
- Prepare communication for field teams to support all new launches and upcoming activations.
- Support with new store opening process; work with NAM to progress from project submission to store opening.
- Prepare presentations and documents as required for retailer meetings as well as booking and setting up meeting room.
- Quota Management actively review quota report and keep team updated with state of play and therefore opportunities
- Allocations Sheet – manage and own sheet; with input Demand Planning and Marketing
- With the NAM review retailer orders for fulfilment / quota issues and work with NAM and OM to resolve
- Management and execution of excess list (obsolete stock and TOA’s)
- Generation of purchase orders for retailer promotional funding and for retailer marketing activity
- Highly Proficient at Excel
- Commercially aware & ability to drive business performance
- Able to manage time effectively and prioritise tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, adaptable for delivery to a range of audiences
- Team player, ability to respond to rapidly changing demands
- Excellent planning & organisational skills
- Alignment with the group’s “Trust8” working principles: Think Big, Take Risks, Hands on, Collaborate, Be Open, Act with Integrity, Be Accountable, Applaud Success