• Starts Jul 9
Cloud Operations Intern
- We are a financial software company, a leader in Corporate Performance Management (CPM) solutions for the world’s leading enterprises. We have created a unified software platform that provides a comprehensive and dynamic view of the entire enterprise based on a single source of truth for finance and operations. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we offer our customers the ability to store their data using Microsoft Azure.
- As an intern, you will have the opportunity to gain valuable insight and hands-on experience in the Corporate Performance Management (CPM) industry and Microsoft Azure.
Area of Responsibilities
- We’re seeking a driven individual to join our Cloud Operations Team this Summer! Our industry leading Cloud Operations team is responsible for building, maintaining, and optimizing infrastructure to support OneStream software implementations for both external customers and the internal OneStream team. During this internship, you will primarily be involved in implementing and supporting customer environments; the daily tasks include customer specific configurations, building the environment for go-live, and responding to customer support tickets. You will become part of the technical collaboration within Cloud department and with Customer Support team to deliver a world-class customer experience. The ideal candidate will be an independent learner and be passionate about providing exceptional customer service and enjoy solving problems to make customers happy. We have a stellar reputation in this industry and seek others who wish to meet that challenge. It will be a challenge, a rewarding one. We are the do-ers.
Education and Certification/ Knowledge and Experience
- Studying towards or just attained a first degree in Computer Science related subjects.
- Past experience on software development life cycle will be an advantage, coding, packaging, testing, and deployment
- Knowledge on Cloud technology
- Knowledge or experience on Powershell scripting, GIT Hub, Azure DevOps, Terraform will be a plus
- High degree of business acumen.
- Exceptional influencing skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong ability in building and maintaining positive relationships.
- Highly motivated and self-directed.
- Proven ability to identify and resolve problems while maintaining professionalism.
- Able to work on a broad variety of projects.
- Adaptable to changing needs and situations.
- Ability to establish credibility and trust.
- Legally authorized to work for any company in the country where this Internship is located without sponsorship.