Civil Engineering Summer Placement
🚀 Summer Internship
We are recruiting talented and creative Civil Engineering students to join our team in Newcastle for a Summer Placement in 2023. It is an excellent opportunity for you to join the team to work on the design of some of the most exciting construction design projects in the UK and worldwide.
Area of Responsibilities
Under the guidance of our team of expert engineers, this wide-ranging role will see you carrying out detailed structural engineering design and analysis, water flow and highways design including flood risk assessments, hydrological assessments, road horizontal and vertical alignment and earthworks analysis.
- On track to achieve a 2:1 or above
- Working towards a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Preferably be in your second or third year of study
- Have a passion for improving the built environment
- Be interested in design and, in particular, sustainable design principles
2:1 or higher