Chief Client Office Internship (12 months contract)
At Natixis, you have a great opportunity to join an entrepreneurial, agile and growing organisation, and to be part of an inspiring team. We offer a competitive remuneration package and generous total reward package and as an inclusive employer, we are also open to considering flexible working arrangements. We continuously work to create an environment that promotes diversity and inclusion in all its forms, across gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity and background. We believe this creates equal opportunities for our employees — and better outcomes for our clients and communities.
Based in London, within Chief Client Office EMEA team, the intern's mission will be to:
- Contribute to the development of the EMEA client franchise platform and that of Natixis Corporate Investment Banking more broadly through data analysis, presentations, strategy development and commercial action planning and coordination.
- Assist with the onboarding process, interacting with Sales and Traders located in London and other stakeholders such Legal, Risk, Front Office and KYC.
Area of Responsibilities
Within the Chief Client Office EMEA team, the intern will oversee:
- Prepare and analyse data for Strategic Client meetings and EMEA Client Committee meetings.
- Support initiatives to optimize the commercial practices of sales organization (e.g. use of Nat1), identify opportunities (e.g. by using external benchmark data), and improve client profitability.
- Contribute to other projects and initiatives that help improve client management (EMEA sales dashboard).
- Working with the Head of Desk and Head Office in processing their credit requests by preparing the Front Office business proposal, including explaining the business rationale, detailing the underlying products and benchmarks.
- Supporting requests' follow up (Customer Due Diligence, Credit Risk Requests, Master Agreement Requests)
- Monitoring trading controls related to credit/KYC breaches.
- Actively participating in cross functions meetings and projects with Risk, Legal and Front Office as well as taking part in the prioritization of requests.
• Very good communications skills (verbal, written and relationship)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications. PowerBI. VBA skills a plus
• Proactive, autonomous with attention to detail
• Detail oriented and capable of dealing with complex, multi-faceted analysis.