CDM Intern - Bicester Village, UK
- Christian Dior Couture offers more than a beautiful brand to our clients; we invite them to be part of the heritage, to share our passion for luxury and to be part of the Dior family. We look for the same desire in our employees, to have enthusiasm and passion about being part of the House of Dior.
- We are currently seeking a CDM Intern to join our Bicester Village Boutique, to develop client relationships and to become a specialist in Dior couture.
- The CDM Intern is responsible for contacting clients remotely providing best in class client service by analysing, listening and responding to each client’s specific needs and resolving efficiently and effectively through strong and empathetic communication skills. This position will also be responsible for meeting and exceeding planned KPI’s.
Area of Responsibilities
Creative Arts & Fashion
- Provide a positive, courteous and pleasant customer experience by incorporating all core brand values and integrity throughout each remote interaction
- Consistently provide a highly professional approach and outstanding service Communicate effectively and with empathy via phone and email
- Ensure that all customer communications are handled in line with Dior policies and processes
- Demonstrate and share brand awareness, storytelling and product knowledge when communicating with customers
- Liaise with in store sales assistants to give them accurate information
- Drive to achieve and exceed goals and planned KPI’s
- Recommend new and innovative approaches to address customer concerns and share successful ideas within the team.
- Ensure accurate data is included for statistics and workload analysis
- Develop excellent working relationships within the Dior network.
- Strong understanding of retail business operations
- Strong analytical, reporting and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of the luxury standards and service
- Proficient in use of Window Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Quick adaptation to a new software/system
- Time Management Skills
- Committed, flexible, self-motivated
- Passionate about CRM, Marketing and Customer Behaviour
- Preferably previous experience in luxury customer service (retail)
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong styling and empathetic skills
- Clear demonstration of a customer first mind-set
- Fluent in English