• Starts Jun 25
Capital Markets Summer Internship Programme (London & Dublin)
🚀 Summer Internship
- The programme is designed to provide 10 weeks of paid internship for non-final year students that will be graduating in 2024. From the first day you join the TDS intern program.
Area of Responsibilities
Banking & Finance
- You’ll be working as part of a global team at one of the world’s largest banking institutions. You will also be required to work closely with colleagues from other divisions and regions across TD Securities daily.
- Final year student expecting a minimum 2.1 (graduating in 2024)
- Financial literacy will be important to your success and demonstrated in your subject choice.
- Strong interpersonal skills and high degree of emotional intelligence.
- Demonstrated leadership and/or interest in extracurricular activities outside of your degree such as voluntary work, sports, military, music..
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office tools including Word, Excel and PowerPoint (familiarity or interest in programming languages is a plus!)
- Preferred Programming & Data Analytics knowledge (Python, R, Java, SQL C++ etc)
- Business-level fluency in English.
- Additional languages are desirable. (French, German, Spanish or Italian)
2:1 or higher
- Gain significant insight and exposure to various businesses across TDS
- Participate in meaningful project work, process improvement initiatives, and innovation
- Receive coaching and mentorship
- Build relationships with business partners and executives